Farm Management Services
Our farm management services will not only help you more fully enjoy the benefits of farm ownership, we'll also help you do a better job of meeting your management responsibilities. Rather than take over your farm, we'll develop an operating plan tailored to your individual ownership goals. Then acting as your agent, we will handle the day to day details of your farm management.
- Develop and implement a farm plan that meets your ownership goals & objectives.
- Select a farm operator and negotiate a lease that satisfies the plan objectives.
- Supervise the operation of all crop and livestock activities.
- Contract and supervise all repairs and capital improvements authorized by owner.
- Develop a grain marketing plan for all crops and livestock, then selling to meet the income objectives of the owner
- Review property & liability insurance coverage and make recommendations.
- Pay all crop and livestock expenses, real estate taxes and insurance premiums as directed by owner.
- Collect all farm income
- Provide a monthly or quarterly accounting of all income and expenses, plus a year end summary and profit/loss statement.
- Complete an environmental survey.
- All farm management trust accounts earn interest at short term money market rates. There are no fees charged on your account and there is no minimum balance.
- Written reports are made after each farm visit. These are progress reports for both crop and livestock operations.
- Prepare an annual farm budget & cash flow.
- Prepare an annual crop acreage plat
- Review government farm programs and make recommendation on participation.